Protocol Studio PAM Pilates Nov. 2021
Admission to the studio
Participants (18+) in Pilates classes may only be admitted if they can present a test certificate that is not older than 24 hours, can otherwise demonstrate immunity, or are in possession of a QR code that indicates that they have been fully vaccinated.
A vaccination certificate on paper or a QR code downloaded on a Smartphone via the Coronacheck App can be shown.
If everything is correct, the app gives you the green light and you can enter safely.
Stay home if you have any of the following complaints:
- Nose cold; sore throat; cough; fever and/or tightness of the chest
- Stay home if anyone in your household has any of the above symptoms.
- Go to the toilet at home, before visiting the studio.
- As far as possible, change your clothes in advance, at home or at work.
- Put on layers of clothing, as the window will always remain open.
- If necessary, bring your own lockable drinking bottle.
- Do not come to the studio before the agreed time.
- Always follow the instructions of the Pilate trainer.
- Enter the studio one at a time and leave again one at a time after the lesson.
- Hang your coat on the coat rack and put your shoes on the rack.
- Disinfect your hands with the gel you find in the hall.
- Keep 1,5-meter distance.
- Bring as little as possible to the studio and take everything home.
- Put your things in a bag and put it next to your mat, if there is room for it and otherwise under theCadillac, or around the corner in the dressing room.
- The mats have a number, leave them like that.
- Cover your mat completely, with a large towel and towels for under your head.
- We continue to work with aids.
- After class, clean any part of the mat you have come into contact with and the tools with theappropriate disinfectant. This is available near your mat. It is nice if you bring 1 cleaning cloth from home. (And so much better for the environment).
- In emergencies, you may use the toilet. After using the toilet, clean everything you have touched in the toilet. Light switch, door knob, toilet seat, tap. Throw the used cloth in the waste bin. Don’t flush the cloth down the toilet)
- In the studio there is an air cleaner with a HEPA filter. It is always on and ensures that
ensures that viruses (read aerosols) and bacteria are deactivated.
- At the front the window is open and in the dressing room there is a dauern air vent.