Protocol Studio PAM Pilates 2021
• Stay home if you have any of the following symptoms:
• Nasal cold; sore throat; cough; elevation and/or tightness of chest
• Stay home if anyone in your household has any of the above symptoms.
• Go to the bathroom at home prior to visiting the studio.
• As much as possible, change clothes in advance, at home or at work.
• Put on clean socks. We no longer work on bare feet.
• Bring your own lockable water bottle if necessary.
• Do not come to the studio earlier than the agreed upon time.
• Always follow the directions of the Pilates trainer.
• Come in 1 at a time, wearing a mouth mask.
• Hang your coat on the coat rack and put your shoes in the rack.
• Disinfect your hands with gel that is in the hall.
• Keep 1 ½ meters distance, do not shake hands and do not make physical contact.
• Bring as little as possible to the studio and take everything home.
• You put your things, and your mouth mask in a bag, which you put next to your mat upon entering, if there is room for it.
• The mats have a number, 1 to 7. Leave them in that order.
• The first one to enter goes to mat 1, etc.
• Cover your mat in its entirety, with a large towel and towels for under your head.
• We will continue to work with tools.
• After class, clean any part of the mat you have come in contact with, and the tools, with the disinfectant cleanser provided. This is located near your mat. It is nice if you bring 1 cleaning cloth from home. (And so much better for the environment).
• After class, put your mouth mask on, leave the studio 1 by 1 and go outside immediately. Order from 7 to 1
• In case of emergency, you may use the toilet. After using the toilet, clean: everything you have touched in the toilet. Light switch, door knob, toilet seat, faucet. Throw the used cloth in the trash can. (Do not flush the cloth down the toilet) The trash can is in w.c. area and also in the locker room.
• In the studio there is an air purifier with a HEPA filter. This is always on and ensures
ensures that viruses (read aerosols) and bacteria are deactivated.
• At the front, the window stays in the tilt position and in the dressing room there is a The on
dauern Lufting open.